Saturday, April 14, 2018

Personal Spirituality at Work

I am very lucky.

Everyday, I go to work in an environment that allows for personal spirituality and an integrated approach to organizational spirituality.

I bring my whole self.

I grow.

I learn.

I mature.

I teach.

I experience connectedness with others at work.

My self-esteem rises.

My ability to contribute is honored.

I work in a positive environment.

We are an other-centered organization.

I experience total work rewards satisfaction.

We experience the "spillover theory."

We have spiritual congruence.

We are Catholic.

I am Catholic.

We are socially responsible; what we do on the inside also impacts what takes place on the outside

Spirituality is a positive motivator and predictor.

We feel connected - all the time.

I am lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment