Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Role Modelling and Final Analysis of Personal and Organizational Spirituality

I totally forgot about my initial post on my ethical and spiritual role models when I wrote my final paper.  Ironically, or not, two of the individuals I mention in my final paper are the exact two I mention in my initial blog post, my dad and my boss.

This course has allowed for me to think long and hard about ethics and spirituality and how these two individuals have helped guide me along life's journey.

My daily intentions will be filled with "thank you" moments to thank everyone for what they have taught me along the road to self-discovery and transcendence to a higher spiritual self; one who centers myself and awakens my inner -consciousness before I react or address a situation that gives me a reason to pause and ask myself questions to help me respond in an ethical and moral manner.

Thank you to everyone who has helped develop me as a spiritual human being.  I bring you with me everyday no matter where I go. 

Below, is a video of my final presentation that outlines my analysis of personal and organizational spirituality.  I


No comments:

Post a Comment