Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Why I Began My MSOL Degree

I was enrolled in an MBA program and having completed a BS in Business, my heart just wasn't in it.  I took a semester off and then discovered where my heart and experience lied - in organizational leadership.  I explored online programs of a high caliber and narrowed it down to two; Manhattan College being one of them.  After careful consideration and a phone conversation with the competing school, I decided to enroll in Manahattan's MSOL program.  I will say that belonging to a mission-centered institution like mine truly made the largest reason why I chose Manhattan.  I have not regretted that decision.  I look forward to continuing with my coursework that will only enhance the experience I receive on a daily basis.  I hope to consult and/or teach in an MSOL program in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment